View Agenda (PDF)
Public Comment - None
Recording of Meeting
AGENDA FOR TRAILS MASTER PLAN REVIEW WORKING GROUP MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION (The working groups do not include all subcommittee members.)
To view or listen to the meeting or to provide public input, see public participation instructions below
DATE: Monday, February 7, 2022
LOCATION: Zoom Webinar; Register in advance to attend
TIME: 9 to 11 a.m.
- Call to Order
- Additions or Deletions to the Agenda
- Public Input
- Working Group Scope and Procedures
- Discuss Proposal for Wonder Trail Bail-Out
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
TO WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE MEETING:
If you wish to virtually attend a Trails Master Plan Review Committee meeting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably 24 hours before the meeting. Please provide the following information, then staff will send you the link and/or phone codes:
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT DURING THE MEETING:
- Write “Trails Master Plan Review Participation Request” in the subject line of the email.
- Include your name.
- Specify the date of the meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to.
- Specify whether you will be participating by computer or telephone.
- Provide the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please submit your written comments, or a request to speak, to email@example.com, preferably 24 hours before the meeting. Please include the information above plus the topic you would like to speak on. For oral comments, you will be invited to unmute and speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.
For more information on the Trails Master Plan and to review the meeting history of the Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, and Working Groups, please visit ashland.or.us/TMP.
View all available agendas and minutes
for all APRC Public Meetings