Meeting Packet / Agenda
AGENDA FOR BEE CITY USA - ASHLAND MEETING
December 1, 2021
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER, CHECK-INS, AND WELCOME
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Approve Minutes from previous meeting
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- Open Forum
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
VI. NEW BUSINESS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Working Group #2 Updates- Lorrie (Information, Discussion)
Refer to packet for Workgroup Meeting notes
- Neonic Resolution for City of Ashland - Kristina, Leslie (Proposal)
- Pollinator / Firewise 2022 Garden Tour - Kate (Discussion, Action)
- Vote for Officers - Kristina (Action)
- Riverwalk Pollinator Pocket Garden - Kristina, Nancy (Discussion)
- 2021 Annual Report and Goals – Kristina, Libby (Information)
- Cross-referenced pollinator and Firewise plant database – Kate (Discussion)
- APRC Organizational Chart - Rachel (Information)
- Volunteer Hours Tracking – Libby (Information)
UPCOMING MEETING DATES
Goal setting meeting in January
- OTHER ITEMS FROM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Next Quarterly Meeting March
If you wish to virtually attend the Bee City USA Ashland subcommittee meetings, send an email to email@example.com by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting.
In order to virtually attend or listen to the commission meeting, please provide the following information:
1) make the subject line of the email “Bee City USA Meeting Participation Request”,
2) include your name,
3) specify the date and commission meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to,
4) specify if you will be participating by computer or telephone, and
5) the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
6) Please note, participants that sign up to virtually attend will only be invited to speak during the public participation forum, if you have provided your topic ahead of time. If you wish to provide oral testimony, please specify the agenda item on which you would like to speak.
Staff will email you back with the information necessary to join the meeting upon request.