AGENDA FOR TRAILS MASTER PLAN REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
Monday, November 1, 2021
Virtual Meeting on Zoom Platform – 10:30 a.m.
To view or listen to the meeting or to provide public input, see public participation instructions
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, October 20, 2021
- Additions or Deletions to the Agenda
- Public Input – See instructions below
- Continue with review and discussion of RVMBA (Rogue Valley Mountain Bike Association) Proposals (Casey Botts & Ian Cropper) – Reference Materials: GPS Links for RVMBA proposed trails; Wonder Trail/Proposed Water Treament Plant Map; Alice in Wonderland Reroute Proposal; Alice in Wonderland Trail Easements; RVMBA Sustainable Mountain Bike Trails Proposal; APRC Trails Master Plan; Lithia Park Master Plan
- Adjournment 12 p.m.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
TO WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE MEETING:
If you wish to virtually attend a Trails Master Plan Review Committee meeting, send an email to email@example.com, no later than by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please provide the following information, then staff will send you the link and/or phone codes:
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT DURING THE MEETING:
- Write “Trails Master Plan Review Participation Request” in the subject line of the email.
- Include your name.
- Specify the date of the meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to.
- Specify whether you will be participating by computer or telephone.
- Provide the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please submit your written comments, or a request to speak, to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please include the information above plus the topic you would like to speak on. For oral comments, you will be invited to unmute and speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
For more information on the Trails Master Plan and to review the meeting history of the Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, and Working Groups, please visit ashland.or.us/TMP.
iew all available agendas and minutes
for all APRC Public Meetings