Agenda for RDAC Meeting
Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission
May 13, 2021
Electronic Meeting at 3:30 p.m.
TO ATTEND the MEETING:
If you wish to virtually attend a RDAC meeting, send an email to email@example.com
, no later than by 10 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please provide the following information, then staff will send you the link and/or phone codes:
1) Write “RDAC Participation Request” in the subject line of the email.
2) Include your name.
3) Specify the date of the meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to.
4) Specify whether you will be participating by computer or telephone.
5) Provide the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT IN THE MEETING:
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please submit your written comments or a request to speak to firstname.lastname@example.org
, no later than by 10 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please include the information above plus the topic you would like to speak on. For oral comments, you will be invited to unmute and speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- Committee Recruitment Discussion (Recreation Superintendent) 15 Minutes
- Roles of Chair and Vice Chair of RDAC (Recreation Superintendent) 15 minutes
- Discuss electing a chair and vice chair
- Draft Version of Bylaws Discussion (Recreation Superintendent) 15 Minutes
- Updates in Recreation Division (Recreation Superintendent, Recreation Manager, Nature Center Manager) 20 minutes
- Goal Visioning Exercise (Nature Center Manager)
SET NEXT MEETING DATE / TIME / PLACE Thursday, June 10, 3:30 p.m.; ZOOM
ADJOURNMENT by 5 p.m.