ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Held Electronically; View on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (Charter Communications) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu
select RVTV Prime.
Written and oral testimony will be accepted for public input. For written testimony, email email@example.com using the subject line: April 6 Business Meeting Testimony.
For oral testimony, fill out a Speaker Request Form at ashland.or.us/speakerrequest and return it to the City Recorder. The deadline for submitting written testimony or speaker request forms will be on Monday, April 5 at 10 a.m. and must comply with Council Rules to be accepted.
Note: Items on the Agenda not considered due to time constraints are automatically continued to the next regularly scheduled Council meeting [AMC 2.04.030.E.]
6:00 PM Regular Business Meeting
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Study Session of March 15, 2021
- Business Meeting of March 16, 2021
- SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS
- MINUTES OF BOARDS, COMMISSIONS, AND COMMITTEES
- PUBLIC FORUM
Business from the audience not
included on the agenda. The Mayor will set time limits to enable all people wishing to speak to complete their testimony. [15 minutes maximum]
See note above for how to submit testimony for Public Forum.
- CITY MANAGER REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of Liquor License for Osteria La Briccola
- Approval of Liquor License for House of Thai Cuisine
- Approval of Liquor License for Local 31 Pub
- Approval of Liquor License for Chozu Bath and Tea Garden
- Approval of Liquor License for Sammich
- Approval of Liquor License for Wild Goose
- Approval of Liquor License for Mary's BBQ
- Appointment of John Scarborough to the Wildfire Safety Commission
- Appointment of Leda Shapiro to the Housing and Human Services Commission
- Appointment of Destiny Young to the Public Arts Commission
- Appointment of System Development Charge Committee Members
- Confirmation of the Appointment of William E. Schireman as Municipal Judge Pro Tempore
- Pre-Approval of a Federal Aviation Administration Grant Offer & Critical Care Airport Relief Grant Offer
- Approval of a Two-Year Contract Extension with TriStar Risk Management for Third-Party Administration of Workers' Compensation Claims
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
Persons wishing to speak are to submit a “speaker request form” prior to the commencement of the public hearing. Public hearings conclude at 8:00 p.m. and are continued to a future date to be set by the Council, unless the Council, by a two-thirds vote of those present, extends the hearing(s) until up to 9:30 p.m. at which time the Council shall set a date for continuance and shall proceed with the balance of the agenda.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Manager's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Consideration of Small Business Grants offered by the City of Ashland
- NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS
- Review of City Assets: Land and Structure Inventory
- ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS
- OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS
- ADJOURNMENT OF BUSINESS MEETING