Public Art Commission
May 21, 2003
Regular Meeting Minutes
Siskiyou Room, 51 Winburn Way 8:00 a.m.
Commissioners Bayard, Benson, Jorgensen, Krigel, Demele, Todd, Jackson (Council liaison), Seltzer (staff liaison) were present.
Carole Wheeldon (Collaborative Work Environments)
Call to Order
Bayardcalled the meeting to order at 8:05 a.m.
Approval of minutes.
Neglected to approve the May 7 minutes.
Establish three goals to be completed over the next six months.
After much discussion the group decided to focus on:
And set the following goals:
Effective group effort requires:
1) Operational goals, specific and measurable
2) Cooperative interdependence among group members
Goals allow a vision to be realized
1) Goals are a guide for action
2) Goals measure group effectiveness
3) Achievement of goals helps to overcome conflict
4) Goals direct and motivate behavior