Welcome! Registration for Autumn 2018 is underway... Programs in our Fall PlayGuide run September through December, 2018. View the current digital guide. Learn more about the APRC Recreation Division. Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides. (You may also view in PDF format)
APRC manages 18 parks within the City limits, 772+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division.
- View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program.
- Learn more about the proposed Bear Creek Greenway extension
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more!
- Check out all opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- Japanese Garden Design Evaluation
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives