Effective immediately, the City of Ashland is implementing the following adjustments to assist both our residents and businesses impacted by recent community school and event suspensions:
Lodging and Food and Beverage Taxes
- Utility customers will not be charged late fees for past due balances through April 30.
- Utility customers will not be disconnected for late or non-payment through April 30.
- Bill payment plans will be extended beyond the three month policy timeframe.
- The current due date for TOT (Lodging Tax) of April 25 will be extended to June 1.
- The current due date for Food and Beverage Tax of April 30 will be extended to June 1.
The City recognizes that our residents and businesses may be affected in different ways and encouraged to contact the Utility Billing staff to develop custom payment plans during these current unique and challenging circumstances.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-488-6004
We will be posting updates to our website news section and social media, but for the most up-to-date information, go to ashland.or.us/coronavirus