For your convienence, the current Council Agenda Packet is available in this electronic hyperlinked version. Click on the links to view supporting documentation.
For further information on any agenda item, please contact the City Recorder's Office.
|Important: Any citizen attending council meetings may speak on any item on the agenda, unless it is the subject of a public hearing which has been closed. The Public Forum is the time to speak on any subject not on the printed agenda. If you wish to speak, please fill out the Speaker Request form located near the entrance to the Council Chambers. The chair will recognize you and inform you as to the amount of time allotted to you. The time granted will be dependent to some extent on the nature of the item under discussion, the number of people who wish to be heard, and the length of the agenda.|
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. ROLL CALL:
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Regular Council Meeting Minutes of March 5, 2002.
IV. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS:
V. CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees.
Forest Lands Commission
- Liquor License Application - Braden J. Benton dba Q's Bar & Grill at 140 Lithia Way, formerly known as Mojo's Cafe.
- Liquor License Application - Leo J. Hull dba Campus Grounds Coffee Den & Eatery located at 1474 Siskiyou Boulevard.
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS: (Testimony limited to 5 minutes per speaker, unless it is the subject of a Land Use Appeal. All hearings must conclude by 9:30 p.m. or be continued to a subsequent meeting)
- Public Hearing regarding adoption of a sidewalk cafe ordinance regarding use of sidewalks and public rights-of-way.
- Public Hearing regarding Supplemental Budget for fiscal year 2001-2002.
VII. PUBLIC FORUM: Business from the audience not included on the agenda. (Total time allowed for Public Forum is 15 minutes. Speakers are limited to 5 minutes or less, depending on the number of individuals wishing to speak.)
VIII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
IX. NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS:
- Request to consider a maximum gross floor area ordinance for residences.
- Proposed Communication Plan.
- Voluntary withdrawal from the Oregon Utility Resource Coordination Association (OURCA).
- Electric Rate Design discussion.
- Determination of process for replacing Councilor Cameron Hanson during period of military leave.
X. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS:
- First reading by title only of "An Ordinance Adding Chapter 10.114 to the Ashland Municipal Code Relating to the Conversion or Sale of Mobile Home Parks."
- First Reading by title only of "An Ordinance Adding Chapter 6.44 to the Ashland Municipal Code Regulating Sidewalk Cafes."
- Reading by title only of "A Resolution Adopting a Supplemental Budget Establishing Appropriations within the 2001-2002 Budget."
XI. OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS:
Request from Councilor Hartzell to discuss bus parking in downtown.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
End of Document - Back to Top