Not all agenda information is available electronically and there may be additional information not included in this electronic agenda packet. For further information on any agenda item, please contact the City Recorder's Office.
|Important: Any citizen attending council meetings may speak on any item on the agenda, unless it is the subject of a public hearing which has been closed. The Public Forum is the time to speak on any subject not on the printed agenda. If you wish to speak, please fill out the Speaker Request form located near the entrance to the Council Chambers. The chair will recognize you and inform you as to the amount of time allotted to you. The time granted will be dependent to some extent on the nature of the item under discussion, the number of people who wish to be heard, and the length of the agenda.|
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING
ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
December 18, 2001 - 7:00 p.m.
Civic Center Council Chambers, 1175 E. Main Street
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. ROLL CALL:
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Regular Council Meeting Minutes of December 4, 2001.
IV. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS:
1. Presentation by the Housing Commission on current activities.
2. Proclamation of Christmas Tree Recycle Day in Ashland.
V. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. Minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees.
- Audit Committee Minutes 11/19/01
- Audit Committee Minutes 11/28/01
- Conservation Committee Minutes 10/24/01
- Planning Commission Minutes 11/13/01
- Planning Commission Hearings Board Minutes 11/13/01
- Planning Commission/Housing Commission Minutes 11/24/01
- Bike and Pedestrian Commission Minutes 11/15/01
2. Acceptance of Audit Committee Report dated November 28, 2001 and June 30, 2001 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS: (Testimony limited to 5 minutes per speaker, unless it is the subject of a Land Use Appeal. All hearings must conclude by 9:30 p.m. or be continued to a subsequent meeting)
VII. PUBLIC FORUM: Business from the audience not included on the agenda. (Total time allowed for Public Forum is 15 minutes. Speakers are limited to 5 minutes or less, depending on the number of individuals wishing to speak.)
VIII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
IX. NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS:
1. Council election of Citizens' Budget Committee members
X. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS: (None)
XI. OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS:
COUNCIL MEETINGS ARE BROADCAST LIVE ON CHANNEL 9
VISIT THE CITY OF ASHLAND'S WEB SITE AT WWW.ASHLAND.OR.US
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
End of Document - Back to Top