The City of Ashland is committed to providing equal access for all citizens. The City will continue to make every effort to make all buildings and programs accessible and to provide communication assistance upon requested.
Questions? Please call.
Parks and Recreation
- TTY phone number: (800) 735-2900
The City of Ashland can provide the following assistance with 72-hour notice: Call 541-488-6002.
- American Sign Language translators
- Large Print or Braille agendas and minutes
The following facilities are wheelchair-accessible:
- City Hall
- Civic Center and Police Station
- Senior Center
- Fire Station
- Community Center (under way)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Water Treatment Plant
- Oak Knoll Golf Course Club House, Pro Shop and course restrooms
- Nature Center, North Mountain Avenue
- Restrooms in Lithia Park
- Restrooms on Calle Guanajuato
- Meyer Pool and dressing room (shower not yet accessible)
- All sidewalks have curb cuts and are wheelchair-accessible or are scheduled for retrofit.
- All City-owned parking lots have designated disabled parking spaces. The number of spots required for ADA compliance is reviewed annually. Numerous on-street disabled parking spaces are also available.
- The tennis courts will be revised with appropriate ramps, accessible routes and observation areas for physically challenged participants and guests.
- Accessible routes and trails are provided in most City parks, with additional routes planned.
- All recreation programs are accessible. (Some specific programs, such as rafting, require 72-hour notice. Please call the Parks and Recreation Department directly at 541-488-5340 for more information.)
For more information on these services please contact the City of Ashland at 541-488-6002 or the Parks and Recreation Department at 541-488-5340.