All titles are linked to the organizations webpage where you can find out more and donate.
Give Blood and Plasma! Like a hospital, grocery store, or pharmacy, a blood drive is essential to ensuring the health of the community, and the Red Cross will continue to hold blood drives during this challenging time and you are encouraged to keep your blood donation appointment or schedule one.
Donate PPE! Asante is asking the public to donate personal protective equipment (PPE). Donations of the following will be accepted at the drop-off locations below:
- N95 masks, both new and used
- Handmade masks (Masks should include several layers of fabric, elastic ear loops and fit close to the face covering both the nose and mouth, and extend under the chin. It is preferred to have a mechanism to secure over the bridge of the nose.) Here is a recommended pattern.
- Protective face shields
- Elastomeric masks (a type of reusable N95 mask)
- General ISO masks/paper masks
- Isolation gowns (disposable or reusable)
- Latex-free exam gloves in all sizes (i.e. Nitrile)
- Disposable head covers/bonnets
- Eye protection glasses or goggles
Donate Money! The April pick up has been canceled, but the Ashland Food Project can still use your help through money donations.
Food and Friends/Meals on Wheels is in need for volunteers for food delivery in Jackson County.
Find out which businesses are still open at this time and how to support them.
Reach Out! View Jackson County's Health & Human Services flyer about how to be neighborly while reducing the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Options for Helping Residents of Ashland (OHRA)
OHRA is looking for donations of tents and sleeping bags to help the unhoused community during this time.
Senior Phone Buddy
You can be matched with a senior "buddy" for check-ins and socializing by phone or video chat during this time of necessary "social distancing," call Ashland Senior Services at (541) 488-5342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more ways to help check out Representative Pam Marsh's webpage on Ways to Give, Help, and Volunteer