Please check back often as we build this Senior Resource page
- Adopt A Neighbor Ashland - free local help with errands like grocery shopping & delivery - sign up now!
- Senior Phone Buddy - to be matched to another senior "buddy" for check-ins and socializing by phone or video chat during this time of necessary "social distancing," call Ashland Senior Services at 541-488-5342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Resources: Up-to-date information on available local services (food, transportation, in-home assistance, social services, legal, financial, etc)
- COVID-19 Info & News:
- City of Ashland COVID-19 info & news - Read more
- Jackson County COVID-19 info & news - Read more
- Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 info & news - Read more
- Masks & What You Need to Know! - Read more
- Laundry Services:
- Restaurants, Farmers' Markets, other food sources:
- Tax information:
- Support if your income has changed due to COVID-19:
- Free online classes & other learning resources:
- Free online video conferencing programs/apps:
For information on our Senior Services Division please visit AshlandSeniorServices.org, call 541.488.5342 or email SeniorInfo@ashland.or.us.
For information on Ashland Parks and Recreation, please visit AshlandParksandRec.org, call 541.488.5340 or email ParksInfo@ashland.or.us.
For information on the City of Ashland, please visit ashland.or.us.