Update: Aug 2019 - Page revisions in progress, thank you for your patience while we reorganize.
Big Picture Climate Strategies for Ashland Residents
Investments you can make
- Consider an electric vehicle
- Electrify Heating and Cooling
- Improve Energy Efficiency
- Install solar to make your own energy
Zero cost climate actions you can take
- Talk about climate change with your family and peer groups
- Consume thoughtfully
- Walk or bike when possible
- Avoid food waste
- Use less energy at home
- Make a plan for your household to prepare for climate impacts such as smoke, extreme heat, and drought.
Connect With Community
There is a strong network of citizens working to reverse global warming. The following local groups are actively working on climate issues:
We Can Do This
We have the the tools we need to solve the carbon pollution problem. The sooner you act on your own, the more progress we make together.