The Ad-Hoc Senior Program Advisory Committee (ASPAC) has created a survey to identify the needs and desires for a senior program for Ashland residents. The survey will function as a needs assessment tool to gather quantitative information for the Ashland Senior Program. It is intended for anyone in the Ashland community with an interest in the program, whether as a current senior, a future senior or a friend/family-member of a senior.
The survey will be available through January 26, 2018, and can be accessed in a variety of ways:
*Completed surveys must be postmarked by January 26, 2018 and mailed to the Ashland Senior Center, 1699 Homes Ave, Ashland,OR 97520; **Surveys may also be hand-delivered to one of the following locations listed above by January 26, 2018 (excluding the Pony Espresso).
- Download a PDF of the survey and mail* your completed survey
- By phone - Call the Senior Center at 541.488.5342 -OR- request a survey in the mail and return your completed survey by mail*
- Special Tabling Dates in Ashland to complete a survey in person...
- January 15, Washington Federal Bank Meeting Rm at 175 Lithia Way, Suite 101, 10:30 a.m.-noon
- January 17, Ashland Senior Center at 1699 Homes Ave, 12:30-2 p.m.
- January 19, Washington Federal Bank Meeting Rm at 175 Lithia Way, Suite 101, 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- In person at one of the following Ashland locations**…
- Ashland Senior Center at 1699 Homes Ave
- The Grove in Ashland at 1195 E Main St
- City of Ashland Utility Office at 20 E Main St
To learn more about the Ashland Senior Program, please visit AshlandSeniorCenter.org
, call 541.488.5342
or visit 1699 Homes Ave in Ashland. The Ashland Senior Program is a sub-division of APRC's Recreation Division - AshlandParksandRec.org