Ashland Electric Vehicle Information and Resources
City of Ashland supports the transition to electric and low-carbon transportation. The following programs and information help support Ashland in making this transition.
Information and Events
- Electric Vehicle Ride and Drive Event - October 4th, 12p-6p, at the gateway to Lithia Park. First Friday in October, join our partners from Forth Mobility who will be offering EV information and free test drives. This is a great, free, and low-pressure way to learn what EVs have to offer. (Mark your calendars, link coming soon!)
- City of Ashland EV calculator - Visit ashland.chooseev.com and use our custom calculator to see if electric vehicles are a good match for you.
City-owned Public Chargers
- As of November 2018, there are 6 city-owned public chargers. There is no fee to use the public chargers.
- Four Chargers in the Lithia Parking Lot (link to map)
- Two Chargers in the Hargadine Parking Structure (link to map)
- All Chargers are Level 2, capable of 40 Amps.
- City of Ashland Workplace Charging Incentive provides cash incentives of $500 for each charger installed by a local business. (read more)
- Electric Vehicles Ashland (EVA) Incentive provides cash incentives (for high-mileage businesses) and group purchase discounts (for all participants) to help reduce the cost of EVs. (read more)
- Oregon State and Federal Tax Credits are worth thousands of dollars for qualifying buyers. (See GoElectric.Oregon.gov for the latest information.)
Related EV Groups
About Ashland's Climate Plan
City of Ashland Electric Vehicle programs exist to support Ashland'a Climate and Energy Action Plan. Ashland’s Climate Vision for 2050 is to be a resilient community that has zero net greenhouse gas emissions, embraces equity, protects healthy ecosystems, and creates opportunities for future generations. For more information please see www.ashland.or.us/climateplan