|Please Note: For your convienence, agenda items are hyper-linked to supporting documentation. The supporting documentation is in HTML &/or PDF format. For further information on any agenda item, please contact the City Recorder's Office.|
|Important: Any citizen attending council meetings may speak on any item on the agenda, unless it is the subject of a public hearing which has been closed. The Public Forum is the time to speak on any subject not on the printed agenda. If you wish to speak, please fill out the Speaker Request form located near the entrance to the Council Chambers. The chair will recognize you and inform you as to the amount of time allotted to you. The time granted will be dependent to some extent on the nature of the item under discussion, the number of people who wish to be heard, and the length of the agenda.|
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING
ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
November 4, 2003 - 7:00 p.m.
Civic Center Council Chambers, 1175 E. Main Street
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. ROLL CALL:
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Regular Council Meeting Minutes of October 21, and (two) Executive Session Minutes of October 21.
IV. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS:
1. Mayor's Proclamation of November 8 - 15, 2003 as "Recycling Awareness Week."
V. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. Minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees.
• Historic Commission (October 8, 2003)
• Historic Commission (October 21, 2003)
• Joint Study Session (October 28, 2003)
• Traffic Safety Commission (September 25, 2003)
• Airport Commission (September 2, 2003)
2.Termination of a Public Utility Easement located in the Skycrest Hills Phase II Subdivision.
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS: (Testimony limited to 5 minutes per speaker, unless it is the subject of a Land Use Appeal. All hearings must conclude by 9:30 p.m. or be continued to a subsequent meeting.)
1. Public Hearing on the Modification of the 1995, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 Annual Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Action Plans for reallocation of unexpended CDBG funds.
2. Public Hearing on Grant Award for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Affordable Housing Project Proposal for Program 2004.
VII. PUBLIC FORUM: Business from the audience not included on the agenda. (Total time allowed for Public Forum is 15 minutes. Speakers are limited to 5 minutes or less, depending on the number of individuals wishing to speak.)
VIII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
1. Status Report on 2003-2004 Council Goals and Suggested Timeline and process for 2004-2005 Goal Setting (continued from October 21 City Council Meeting).
IX. NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS:
1. Ashland Housing Commission Request to allocate Strawberry Lane Property as an Asset of the Affordable Housing Trust Fund.
X. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS:
1. First reading of "An Ordinance Amending Ashland Municipal Code Section 2.04.040 by Revising Rules of the City Council with respect to Public Hearings and First Reading of an Ordinance Pertaining to the Public Hearing."(continued from October 21 City Council Meeting).
2. Reading by title only of "A Resolution amending Resolution No. 2002-22 entitled 'A Resolution Amending the Pay Schedule for Management and Confidential Employees for Fiscal Year 2002-2003' by amending the Pay Schedule for the Municipal Judge and City Recorder." (continued from October 21 City Council Meeting).
3. Reading by title only of "A Resolution amending Resolution No. 2003-24 entitled 'A Resolution Amending the Pay Schedule for Management and Confidential Employees for Fiscal Year 2003-2004' by amending the Pay Schedule for the Municipal Judge and City Recorder." (continued from October 21 City Council Meeting).
XI. OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS:
|In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).|
End of Document - Back to Top