|Please Note: For your convienence, agenda items are hyper-linked to supporting documentation. The supporting documentation is in HTML &/or PDF format. For further information on any agenda item, please contact the City Recorder's Office.|
|Important: Any citizen attending council meetings may speak on any item on the agenda, unless it is the subject of a public hearing which has been closed. The Public Forum is the time to speak on any subject not on the printed agenda. If you wish to speak, please fill out the Speaker Request form located near the entrance to the Council Chambers. The chair will recognize you and inform you as to the amount of time allotted to you. The time granted will be dependent to some extent on the nature of the item under discussion, the number of people who wish to be heard, and the length of the agenda.|
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING
ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
August 5, 2003 - 7:00 p.m.
Civic Center Council Chambers, 1175 E. Main Street
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. ROLL CALL:
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Regular Council Meeting Minutes of July 15, 2003, and Executive Meeting Minutes of July 15, 2003.
IV. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS:
1. Mayor's Declaration to Commemorate Hiroshima Day (August 6) and Nagasaki Day (August 7).
V. CONSENT AGENDA:
1. Minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees.
• City Council Study Session Minutes (July 16th)
• Bicycle and Pedestrian Minutes (June 19th)
• Forest Lands Minutes (June 9th)
• Forest Lands Minutes (June 25th)
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS: (Testimony limited to 5 minutes per speaker, unless it is the subject of a Land Use Appeal. All hearings must conclude by 9:30 p.m. or be continued to a subsequent meeting.)
1. Public Hearing regarding an Ordinance to Amend Chapter 18.72 of the Ashland Municipal Code - Land Use Ordinance - Amending the Detail Site Review Zone Standards for Large Buildings, and Amending Section II-C-3a(2) of the Site Design and Use Standards.
VII. PUBLIC FORUM: Business from the audience not included on the agenda. (Total time allowed for Public Forum is 15 minutes. Speakers are limited to 5 minutes or less, depending on the number of individuals wishing to speak.)
VIII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: (none)
IX. NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS:
1. Public Art Placeholders in the Gateway Island.
2. Mount Ashland Draft Environmental Impact Statement.
3. Informing Public About Forest Fires near Ashland.
4. Quarterly Financial Report.
5. Ashland Fiber Network Quarterly Report.
X. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS:
1. First reading by title only of "An Ordinance Amending Chapter 18.72 of the Ashland Municipal Code - Land Use Ordinance, Amending the Detail Site Review Zone Standards for Large Buildings, and Amending Section II-C-3a(2) of the Site Design and Use Standards."
XI. OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS:
|In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).|
End of Document - Back to Top