Dog Friendly PARKS in Ashland include…
- Bluebird Park
- Clay Street Park
- Dog Park
- Garden Way Park
- Garfield Park
- Glenwood Park
- Hunter Park
- Railroad Park
- Scenic Park
- Sherwood Park
- Triangle Park
- Siskiyou Mountain Park
Dog Friendly OPEN SPACES / PROPERTIES in Ashland include…
- Ashland Pond, end of Glendower St
- Burnson Property, 327 Granite St
- Cottle Property, access from Terrace St/Ashland Loop Rd or Herbert St
- Granite Property, 255 Granite St
- Hald Strawberry Park, access from the end of Sunnyview St or across from Hitt Rd on Strawberry Ln
- Kestrel Property, on Kestrel Parkway (off of N Mountain Ave)
- Lawrence Property, near 327 Granite St
- Liberty Street Park, near 855 Liberty St
- Oredson-Todd Woods, near 2260 Lupine Dr
- Riverwalk, west of North Mountain Park
Please keep in mind that dogs are not allowed in playground areas or ballfields. Signage and WoofWaste dispensers with bags are located at each designated park/property. Please be Responsible and adhere to the following rules:
- All dogs must remain on a six foot leash.
- Pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste (Woof Waste stations are provided at each dog friendly park). Those who do not pick up after their dogs risk being cited.
Lithia Park is excluded as a dog friendly area; however, you can walk your dog around the outer edges of Lithia... view our 'Suggested Dog Walk Near Downtown Ashland' map (PDF format).
View the Dog Friendly Parks Map (PDF format).