Educational Opportunities through N MT Park
The North Mountain Park Nature Center offers a variety of ways to participate in educational programs at the Nature Center. Individuals can sign up for community programs throughout the year, attend free events that are open to everyone, or take part in service learning or outdoor service programs that are also available throughout the year to classes and groups, ages 10 and above. Field programs are available to Ashland students during the school year, grades K - 12. Student projects for high school and college students can also be completed through the Nature Center at any time of the year. Teachers can access a series of Background Booklets and find out about local workshops. Families can learn about programs for children and free events.
Educational opportunities through North Mountain Park include:
- Scope & Sequence
- Background Booklets
- K - 5 Field Programs
- 6 - 8 Classroom & Field Programs
- 9 - 12 Programs
- 3 - 12 Briscoe Geology Park Field Programs
- Service Learning
- Outdoor Service
- High School Students - Senior Projects, Service for Credit
- College Students - Undergraduate Capstone/Graduate Thesis Projects, Service
- Teachers -Scope & Sequence, Background Booklets, Workshops
- Kids & Families - Discovery Kits, Homeschool, Puppet Theatre, Events
View the overall Student Project List (PDF format)
Please navigate the links in the left menu, below "Nature Center," to learn more about the North Mountain Park Nature Center.
Visit the North Mountain Park home page, call 541.488.6606 or email. You may also visit the Ashland Parks & Recreation home page or call 541.488.5340 for more information.