APRC oversees the Ashland Senior Services Division. The Senior Program Advisory Committee (S-PAC) advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division. Currently, one opening remains on the S-PAC. If you are interested, please complete a committee application. Read the original news release on the formation of the S-PAC.
- Saundra "Sandy" Theis - Community Partner member/chair
- Mike Hersh - Community Partner member/vice chair
- Mary Russell-Miller - Community Partner member
- Rob Casserly - Community Partner member
- Mike Gardiner - Parks & Recreation Commission member
- Stefani Seffinger - City Council member
- Michael A. Black - APRC Director
- Rachel Dials - APRC Recreation Superintendent
- Susan Dyssegard - Executive Assistant
- Natalie Mettler - Senior Program Assistant
- Wednesday, May 16, 2 p.m. at the Ashland Senior Center - Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, June 4, 3:30 p.m. at the Ashland Senior Center - Agenda
The Center is located in Hunter Park at 1699 Homes Avenue. View the monthly Newsletter! Learn about the Ashland Senior Services Division by visiting AshlandSeniorCenter.org.
Read about the reorganization of the Senior Program.