1. Must be 21 years of age to reserve any park site.
2. All individuals and groups who have made a reservation will receive a PARK USAGE PERMIT. You must have your usage permit with you when arriving at the reservation site.
3. All City of
4. No selling is allowed in any City of Ashland Park.
5. No alcoholic beverage is allowed in any City of Ashland Park.
6. Temporary signs may be posted or displayed in the parks only with the permission of the Ashland Parks & Recreation Department. No signs may be attached to posts containing city street signs.
7. Bicycles, motorcycles, or other motor vehicles, and horses may be ridden on City streets only.
8. Fires may be built only in designated fire rings or in raised off-the-ground barbeques.
9. No domestic animals or pets are allowed in any City of Ashland Park.10. Use of firearms, fireworks, or other explosives is prohibited in any City of Ashland Park.