EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
The EAP program is available for personal or work related issues, including health problems such as anxiety or depression, drug or alcohol problems; marital or family issues; financial or career questions; identify theft issues; legal issues; and interpersonal relationship problems.
Reliant Behavioral Health (RBH) counselors are available for individual, couples or family counseling. In addition to 5 face-to-face sessions with a counselor, the Employee Assistance Program offers the following:
- A 24 hour crisis line that is available to you 365 days a year. Your EAP program recognizes that often people may feel the need to talk with a counselor over a weekend or during evening hours.
- Access to these Counseling and/or Life Balance Services, which provides information, guidance and assistance on a variety of topics can be reached by dialing: 866.750.1327.
- Access to a telephone consultation for financial issues.
- Web access at: http://www.MyRBH.com. Your access code for PacificSource is: ashland. All RBH services are free to individuals covered by PacificSource Medical Plan.
- Use of this service is confidential.