Air quality will fluctuate throughout the weekend. Please go to the Oregon Department of Environmental - Air Quality Monitoring Data for up-to-date information on air quality. Also visit for more air quality resources. 

PW Encroachment Permit

This permit is issued for the private long-term use of public right-of-way and easements, including but not limited to, landscaping, parking, accesses, etc. The applicant must submit this application along with the site map detailing the type of encroachment in regards to the right-of-way or public easement. For more information call 541-488-5347.

Ashland 24/7

Pay Your
Utility Bill
Connect to
Ashland Fiber Network
Request Conservation
Proposals, Bids
& Notifications
Request Building
Building Permit
Apply for Other
Permits & Licenses
Register for
Recreation Programs

©2018 City of Ashland, OR | Site by Project A




twitter facebook Email Share
back to top