|Please Note: For your convienence, agenda items are hyper-linked to supporting documentation. The supporting documentation is in HTML &/or PDF format. For further information on any agenda item, please contact the City Recorder's Office.|
|Important: Any citizen attending council meetings may speak on any item on the agenda, unless it is the subject of a public hearing which has been closed. The Public Forum is the time to speak on any subject not on the printed agenda. If you wish to speak, please fill out the Speaker Request form located near the entrance to the Council Chambers. The chair will recognize you and inform you as to the amount of time allotted to you. The time granted will be dependent to some extent on the nature of the item under discussion, the number of people who wish to be heard, and the length of the agenda.|
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING
ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
February 4, 2003 - 7:00 p.m.
Civic Center Council Chambers, 1175 E. Main Street
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
II. ROLL CALL:
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Regular Council Meeting Minutes of January 21, 2002.
IV. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS:
V. CONSENT AGENDA:
- Minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees.
Council Study Session - 01/22/03
- Liquor License Application from Don Kleary dba Irish Pub, 137 E. Main Street.
- Ashland Sanitary & Recycling Services Solid Waste Recovery and Green Waste Program.
- Adoption of Findings for Planning Action 2001-117, Approving an Annexation of Five Acres at 250 Clay Street: Russell E. Dale, Applicant.
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS: (Testimony limited to 5 minutes per speaker, unless it is the subject of a Land Use Appeal. All hearings must conclude by 9:30 p.m. or be continued to a subsequent meeting.) (None)
VII. PUBLIC FORUM: Business from the audience not included on the agenda. (Total time allowed for Public Forum is 15 minutes. Speakers are limited to 5 minutes or less, depending on the number of individuals wishing to speak.)
VIII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- Presentation for Funding of Parks, Trails and Open space plan (continued from January 21 council meeting).
- Review of the Oregon Department of Transportation Signal Project on Highway 99 (N. Main Street / Lithia Way) at the intersection of Helman, Pioneer and 2nd Streets (continued from January 21 council meeting).
- Approval of Oregon Public Works Emergency Response Cooperative Assistance Agreement (continued from January 21 council meeting).
- Project "Round Up" Proposal (continued from January 21 council meeting).
- Ashland Fiber Network Quarterly Report (continued from January 21 council meeting).
IX. NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS:
- Presentation regarding upcoming Youth Activities Levy.
- Adoption of Housing Needs Analysis and Housing Action Plan; and Authority to proceed with hiring of a Full-time Housing Coordinator.
- Quarterly Update on Parking Structure: October - December, 2002.
- Quarterly Financial Report.
X. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS:
1. Reading by title only of "A Resolution Authorizing Outdoor Burning under Certain Conditions between March and October, 2003."
XI. OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS
Study Session on February 5 at noon in Council Chambers.
Topics include: 1) Joint presentation by Oregon Shakespeare Festival/Chamber of Commerceregarding fiscal review and overview of operations.
|In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).|
End of Document - Back to Top