Air quality will fluctuate throughout the weekend. Please go to the Oregon Department of Environmental - Air Quality Monitoring Data for up-to-date information on air quality. Also visit for more air quality resources. 

Liquefied Petroleum Gas Installations

To install, extend, alter or repair and LP-gas appliance or piping, vent or flue connection with Ashland City limits requires a permit (UFC Article 82 and ORS 480.432(1)). For more information and to obtaining a permit call Ashland Fire & Rescue 482-2770.

Ashland 24/7

Pay Your
Utility Bill
Connect to
Ashland Fiber Network
Request Conservation
Proposals, Bids
& Notifications
Request Building
Building Permit
Apply for Other
Permits & Licenses
Register for
Recreation Programs

©2018 City of Ashland, OR | Site by Project A




twitter facebook Email Share
back to top