Within this section you'll find documents relating to Ashland's Housing Market and Affordable Housing Supply. The documents included are within the toolbar on the left under the title page Housing Document Center. These documents include research and analysis, education and outreach, and plans that have been adopted to promote housing that is affordable to all of Ashland's residents.
- Housing Needs Analysis (2012)
- Affordable Housing Action Plan (2002)
- Housing Needs Anaylsis (2002)
- Rental Needs Analysis (2007)
- Housing Notebook (2007)
- Workforce Housing Notebook (2005)
- Workforce Housing Forum (2006)
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (2009)
Additional documents commonly requested include the Affordable Housing Program Income Verification Form, the Affordable Housing List, and the Housing Resources Brochure.
Documents relating to the use of Community Development Block Grant funds to support affordable housing are currently available through CDBG Program section of this website.
Documents relating to the development of a Housing Trust Fund are available under the Housing Trust Fund section of the website.