25-Cent Bus Fare in Ashland
Bus fares in Ashland are just twenty-five cents -- SOU students ride free. The City of Ashland and Southern Oregon University underwrite these fares. The fare to areas outside of Ashland is $1.00.
There are two bus routes in Ashland: Route 10 and Route 5. Where the two routes overlap, the buses stop approximately every 15 minutes. The 15-minute zone is between the Plaza and the junction of Siskiyou Boulevard and Highway 66.
Maps of bus routes in Ashland are available at City Hall and the Ashland library.
- Bus services is Monday – Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. No weekend service.
- The Ashland fare begins at the Jackson Hot Springs bus stop on the north end of town and at the Ashland Hills Inn bus stop on the north end of town.
- Pay when you board. Bus drivers cannot make change.
- No transfers are available for the twenty-five cent fare. Transfers are available for the $1.00 fare to routes outside of Ashland.
Bus tokens for Sale
- Full $.35 tokens 10 @ $2.50
- $1.00 tokens 10@ $10.00
- Monthly pass for unlimited rides $28.00
- These rates apply to seniors (65 and older), youth (10-17) and disabled persons. Children under 10 ride free when accompanied by a fare-paying passenger.
- $.50 tokens 10 @ $5.00 (valid system-wide).
- Monthly pass for unlimited rides $19.00.
Tokens and passes can be purchased in Ashland at Ashland Utilities and Cable Televisions at City Hall on the Plaza.Map of Bus Routes in Ashland
Release Date: 10/2/2001