As of April 22, 2020, the City of Ashland is extending the following payment deadlines to assist both our residents and businesses impacted by recent community, school, and event suspensions:
Lodging and Food and Beverage Taxes
- Utility customers will not be charged late fees for past due balances through June 30.
- Utility customers will not be disconnected for late or non-payment through June 30.
- Bill payment plans will be extended beyond the three month policy timeframe.
- The current due date for TOT (Lodging Tax) of April 25 will be extended to August 1.
- The current due date for Food and Beverage Tax of April 30 will be extended to August 1.
The City recognizes that our residents and businesses may be affected in different ways and we encourage the public to contact the Utility Billing staff at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 488-6004
to develop custom payment plans during these current unique and challenging circumstances.
For more information and a summary of what the City is doing during the pandemic, go to ashland.or.us/coronavirus