Three Controlled burns are scheduled with the Ashland Forest Resiliency Stewardship Project:
- Near the south end of Wagner Creek Road between Ashland and Talent (10 acres)
- Four miles above Ashland near the Lower Bull Gap Trail, Corp Camp and Upper missing Links Trail off the upper Tolman Creek Road crew will continue burns (64 acres)
- About five miles up the Mount Ashland Ski Road (30 acres)
Please see the newly updated controlled burn map for locations.
Stay informed on our controlled burns by signing up for text alerts, emails, or social media.
- AFR Mobile Alerts: Text the word WATERSHED in the message line to 888777 as the recipient.
- Call the Smoke & Wildfire Hotline: (541) 552-2490
- Follow us on Facebook
- Find us on Twitter
- Subscribe to AFR email
- See ashlandwatershed.org