Ashland Senior Program Survey - Available through January 26, 2018
In October, 2017, Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC) formed the Ad-Hoc Senior Program Advisory Committee (ASPAC) to help develop a vision for the future of the Ashland Senior Program. The committee is now tasked with creating a survey to identify the needs and desires for a senior program for Ashland residents.
The survey will function as a needs assessment tool to gather quantitative information for the Ashland Senior Program. It is intended for anyone in the Ashland community with an interest in the program, whether as a current senior, a future senior or a friend/family-member of a senior.
The survey will be available through January 26, 2018, and can be accessed in a variety of ways:
- Online ashland.or.us/SeniorSurvey or visit Facebook.com/AshlandParksandRec and use the hashtag #AshlandSeniorSurvey
- Call the Senior Center at 541.488.5342 and take the survey by phone or request a survey in the mail (Note: Completed surveys must be postmarked by January 26, 2018)
- In person at one of the following locations…
- Ashland Senior Center at 1699 Homes Ave (Special tabling date on January 17, 12:30 to 2 p.m.)
- The Grove in Ashland at 1195 E Main St
- City of Ashland Utility Office at 20 E Main St
- Washington Federal Bank Meeting Room at 175 Lithia Way, Suite 101, on January 15 or 19 from 10:30 a.m. to noon
For more information please contact:
Marion Moore, Ashland Senior Program Advisory Committee (ASPAC); 541.488.4448 or email
. You may also reach out to APRC at 541.488.5340 or email
To learn more about the Ashland Senior Program, please visit AshlandSeniorCenter.org
, call 541.488.5342 or visit 1699 Homes Ave in Ashland. The Ashland Senior Program is a sub-division of APRC’s Recreation Division, AshlandParksandRec.org