It’s that time of year again… so lace up your skates and hit the ice! The Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink will be operational November 16, 2016 through February 26, 2017.
Don’t miss FIRST FROST: Seasonal gala on November 19, from 6 to 10 p.m. Highlights Include...
- Rec Skate with live DJ Hope
- Performances by Southern Oregon Figure Skating Club, at approximately 7:30 p.m.
- 3-on-3 hockey exhibition game at 3 p.m. – Bring the kids and check out 3-on-3 hockey
- Our friendly mascot, Chilly the Snowman
- Ice Sculpting by Roger Butterfield
- Kids 5 and under skate for free; Adults $3.00 (not including skate rental, $2.50/pair)
The outdoor rink, a division of Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC), is located at 95 Winburn Way, across from the Lithia Park playground, around the corner from the Plaza, and at the corner of Nutley Street and Winburn Way. Our skate rentals accommodate toddler size 9-up to men’s size 15.
Please come prepared to skate, as changing rooms are not available. Hot chocolate, coffee and a variety of snacks will be available for purchase. The rink offers skate trainers for select sessions… available at no charge.
The 2016-17 Season will feature something for everyone… Bring the whole family! For more information on prices, schedules, lessons, programming, hockey, scholarships and all we have to offer you, visit AshlandParksandRec.org
or call the ice rink directly at 541.488.9189. You may also call the APRC office at 541.488.5340.
We hope you can experience one of the most magical places in Ashland… that little outdoor rink in beautiful Lithia Park, where the air is fresh, the white lights are twinkling and the music blends with the sounds of nature and blades on the ice… “Let’s skate!”