ASHLAND MUNICIPAL COURT TRAFFIC SCHOOL
Class B, C & D Moving Violation
Ashland Municipal Court does offer a traffic school program. This is a good option if you are concerned about the conviction going on your driving record.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROGRAM YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You have been cited for a single moving violation that does not involve an accident.
- You have received no other moving or traffic crime charges within the last two years.
- You have not participated in another traffic school program anywhere in the last two years to keep a conviction off of your driving record.
- You have a valid non-commercial driver license or permit.
* Other restrictions may apply. Contact the court for more information.
Once your application has been approved, further instructions will be provided.You will have 90 days to pay your diversion fee in full & complete the Court approved online traffic class.
Before submitting this application, please read it thoroughly. If you have questions or need legal advice, please contact legal counsel of your choice or contact the Oregon State Bar Referral Service at 1-800-452-7636.
By submitting this application:
I hereby certify that I have had no other moving traffic violations or traffic crimes anywhere within the past two years and have not previously participated in a traffic school program through this or any other court within the past two years. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SUBMITTING THIS AGREEMENT, I AM WAIVING MY RIGHT TO TRIAL AND ENTERING A PLEA OF NO CONTEST. The acceptance of my no contest plea shall be deferred for 90 days.
IF I FAIL TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE CLASS AND/OR FAIL TO PAY MY DIVERSION FEE IN FULL WITHIN THE ALLOTTED 90 DAYS, MY NO CONTEST PLEA WILL BE ENTERED BY THE COURT AND THE CONVICTION WILL APPEAR ON MY DRIVING RECORD.
YOUR ENTIRE BALANCE MUST BE PAID WITHIN 30 DAYS OF BEING REVOKED. FAILURE TO COMPLY SHALL RESULT IN COURT ACTION AGAINST YOUR DRIVING PRIVILEGES. ADDITIONAL FEES SHALL BE ASSESSED.