The Homelessness Steering Committee was disbanded in October of 2013.
The purpose of the Homelessness Steering Committee is to:
1. Solicit proposals from stakeholders to the City Council, whose intent is to address issues of homelessness in Ashland.
2. Transmit to the Council those proposals that are well-developed, factually supported, capable of implementation and fall within the Council's scope of authority to implement.
3. Return to their authors those proposals that are incomplete but that have the potential to fall under #2 (above), with specific recommendations for the necessary improvements - and encourage resubmittal of the reworked proposals.
(The HSC may also arrange limited assistance from City staff, with approval of the City Administrator, for proposals whose authors lack the necessary expert knowledge or knowledge of City code, regulations, and policies.)
4. Connect stakeholders whose proposals either complement and/or duplicate each other's for possible collaboration.
5. For proposals that don't fall in the above groupings, suggest alternative sponsorship if possible.
|April 5, 2011|
|Name||Title||Term Begin||Term End|
|Linda Reid||Staff Liaison|