This meeting was recorded by Rogue Valley Television (RVTV). Links to recorded meetings can be found on the City of Ashland website.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
April 14, 2021
Electronic Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held electronically. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu - select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to email@example.com. Please include “Public Testimony for April 14 Regular Meeting” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted before Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes.
Oral Testimony will be taken during the electronic public meeting. If you wish to provide oral testimony, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 11:00 am. Late requests will be honored if possible. Please provide the following information: 1) make the subject line of the email “April 14 Speaker Request”, 2) include your name, 3) the agenda item on which you wish to speak on, 4) specify if you will be participating by computer or telephone, and 5) the name you will use if participating by computer or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone. Staff will provide information necessary to join the meeting upon request.
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
III. ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- APRC Study Session – February 3, 2021
- APRC Regular Business Meeting – February 10, 2021
- APRC Study Session – March 7, 2021
- APRC Regular Business Meeting – March 14, 2021
IV. PUBLIC FORUM
V. CONSENT AGENDA
VI. DIRECTORS REPORT
- Subcommittee Minutes Acknowledgment
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) – January 11, 2021
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) Member Appointment
- “HUB” Sculpture at Railroad Park Design Approval
VII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
VIII. NEW BUSINESS
- Q2 Budget Report (Action)
IX. ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
X. UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- Golf Course Subcommittee – April 22, 2021
- Electronic Meeting —1:00 p.m.
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee – May 3, 2021
- Electronic Meeting —3:30 p.m.
- APRC Study Session — May 5, 2021(tentative)
- Electronic Meeting—6:00 p.m.
- APRC Regular Business Meeting — May 12, 2021
- Electronic Meeting—6:00 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.