APRC business meetings held in Council Chambers are streamed by RVTV. Past meeting recordings can be found on the City of Ashland website
In Meeting Materials:
Van Dyke Letter (Public Input)
Updated Proposed Language (Alcohol Ordinance Amendment)
AGENDA FOR REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
January 27, 2020
Council Chambers, 1175 E. Main Street
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
III. PUBLIC FORUM
IV. ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
V. CONSENT AGENDA
- APRC Regular Meeting – November 25, 2019
- APRC Regular Meeting – December 9, 2019
VI. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Subcommittee Minutes Acknowledgment
- Bee City USA, September 25, 2019
- Current Parks, Conservation, and Maintenance Subcommittee, August 12, 2019
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee, November 4, 2019
- Current Parks, Conservation, and Maintenance Subcommittee, December 10, 2019
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- Municipal Code Amendment: Alcohol/Park Hours (Action)
VIII. ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
IX. UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- 2020 Subcommittee/Chair and Vice Chair Assignments (Action)
X. EXECUTIVE SESSION(pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(a) & ORS 192.660(2)(e))
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.
- Golf Course Subcommittee – January 28, 2020
- Oak Knoll Golf Course, 3070 Hwy 66—2:00 p.m.
- Recreation Division Advisory Committee – January 28, 2020
- Lithia Cabin, 340 S. Pioneer St.—4:00 p.m.
- APRC Study Session—February 10, 2020
- The Grove, 1195 E. Main St.—5:30 p.m.
- APRC Regular Meeting—February 24, 2020
- Council Chambers, 1175 E. Main St.—7:00 p.m.