ad hoc CLIMATE AND ENERGY ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE
Thursday, Oct 18, 2018 | 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Siskiyou Room, 51 Winburn Way
- Review revised draft ordinance for permanent climate commission.
- Make recommendation on long term structure and format for permanent advisory structure.
- Call to Order: 5:00 pm, Siskiyou Room, 51 Winburn Way
- Announcements (5:00-5:05)
- ASSIGN roles for timekeeper and action item keeper
- Consent Agenda (5:05-5:10)
- APPROVE meeting minutes from Sept 21, 2018
- Public Forum (5:10-5:20)
- RECEIVE Public Forum input
- New Business (-)
- Old Business (5:20-6:20)
- REVIEW revised draft ordinance for permanent climate commission.
- RECOMMEND long term structure and format for permanent climate commission.
Goal: Identify key functions of future advisory CEAP group.
- INFORMATIONAL ITEMS (if time allows)
- RECEIVE Updates relevant to CEAP implementation (Stu)
- Climate Dashboard development
- Municipal Administrative Policies
- EV programs
- Residential investment financing research
- Update from stakeholder representatives (Forest Lands, Conservation, School District, others)
- OPEN DISCUSSION (if time allows)
- FUTURE MEETINGS (6:55-7:00)
- ANNOUNCE next regular meeting is scheduled: Thursday, November 15, 2018
- REVIEW schedule look ahead
Oct – Recommendation of permanent advisory structure
Nov – CEAP 2 Draft report
Dec – CEAP 2 Final report
- ADJOURN: 7:00pm