ad hoc CLIMATE AND ENERGY ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE
Thursday, March 15, 2018 | 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Siskiyou Room, 51 Winburn Way
- Give feedback on proposed indicators
- Give feedback on proposed CEAP dashboard format
1. Call to order (Stef)
2. Councilor’s update (Stef)
a. Welcome Rick
b. Council positions
c. Council Receipt of Progress Report / Uber
3. CEAP Actions update (Stu)
a. Website development
b. EV chargers
c. Renewable energy development
4. Discuss / give feedback on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
5. Review / give feedback on proposed CEAP dashboard format
6. Homework – TBA, related to developing Community Engagement goals
7. Public input
b. Public Forum
8. CEAP Look Ahead
Meeting Tentative Topic
April CEAP web portal and dashboard development and review
May Draft Community Engagement Plan review
June Co-benefits and Equity Considerations, Input, Recommendations
Aug Recommend Long Term Structure and Format of Committee
Ad hoc Climate and Energy Action Plan Implementation Committee
Charge and Scope of Work
The Ad-Hoc Climate and Energy Action Plan Implementation Committee shall be charged with the following scope of work:
- Review, provide input and make recommendations as appropriate on the following:
- Development of benchmarks and indicators for identified actions within the Climate and Energy Action Plan.
- Phase I implementation plans presented to the committee by staff.
- Co-benefits and equity considerations for all phase I action implementation.
- Development of measurement and reporting protocols and systems.
- Development of a public outreach and education plan for the Climate and Energy Action Plan and its implementation progress
- Coordination and communication structure between Climate and Energy Action Plan ad-hoc and other existing City Advisory Commissions in Climate and Energy Action Plan implementation
- Long term structure and format for citizen advisory role in Climate and Energy Action Plan implementation
- Review, analyze and address public input received by the committee.