ad hoc CLIMATE AND ENERGY ACTION PLAN IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE
Thursday, January 18, 2018 | 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Siskiyou Room, 51 Winburn Way
(click on "attachments" for the full meeting packet)
- Decide on future meeting times.
- Meet other members of the committee.
- Gain an understanding of CEAP structure.
Ad hoc Climate and Energy Action Plan Implementation Committee
Charge and Scope of Work:
The Ad-Hoc Climate and Energy Action Plan Implementation Committee shall be charged with the following scope of work:
- Call to order (Stef)
- Introductions (All)
- Meeting Format and Schedule (Stef)
- Chair – Duties/Responsibilities
- Agenda/Packet Materials
- Regular Meeting Schedule
- Committee Charge / Scope of Work (Adam)
- Review/Discuss Council Approved Committee Charge
- Committee guidelines (Stef)
- Communication / Preparedness / Attendance / Decision making
- Climate and Energy Action Plan (CEAP) Overview (Stu)
- History and Timeline
- Intro to Plan
- Key Documents
- CEAP Implementation Committee look ahead (Stu/Adam)
- Review, provide input and make recommendations as appropriate on the following:
- Review, analyze and address public input received by the committee.
- Development of benchmarks and indicators for identified actions within the Climate and Energy Action Plan.
- Phase I implementation plans presented to the committee by staff.
- Co-benefits and equity considerations for all phase I action implementation.
- Development of measurement and reporting protocols and systems.
- Development of a public outreach and education plan for the Climate and Energy Action Plan and its implementation progress
- Coordination and communication structure between Climate and Energy Action Plan ad-hoc and other existing City Advisory Commissions in Climate and Energy Action Plan implementation
- Long term structure and format for citizen advisory role in Climate and Energy Action Plan implementation